This is the Linux app named Empire-db whose latest release can be downloaded as apache-empire-db-2.0.4-incubating.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Empire-db with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Empire-db is a relational data persistence component for Java. Unlike Hibernate it uses a Java object model mapping, dynamic beans with comprehensive metadata support and an intuitive, type-safe and string-free SQL command API.
JDBC, Project is a database abstraction layer (API), Project is a relational object mapper, SQL-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/empire-db/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.