This is the Linux app named Emulica emulation framework whose latest release can be downloaded as emulica-py2exe-win32.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Emulica emulation framework with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Emulica emulation framework
Emulica provides manufacturing control engineers and researchers with generic modeling components to build industry-scale virtual (emulated) shop floor systems, and thus test control approaches.
- Graphically create and animate virtual (emulated) shop floor systems
- Model complex manufacturing sytems
- Test control algorithms
- Visualize result graphically, export to various formats
- Reuse emulica components in your own script
Engineering, Manufacturing, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/emulica/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.