This is the Linux app named EmulMultiFit whose latest release can be downloaded as EmulMultiFit.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EmulMultiFit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
-simultaneously fit several SAXS and SANS data sets with polydisperse (Schultz-Zimm or Gaussian distribution f(R)) spherical core-shell-shell nanoparticles
-analytical expressions are used for from factor F(Q) and its integral over f(R), no numerical integration required
-Mathematica is required via console (MathKernel)
-Mathematica's local and global optimizers (simulated annealing, differential evolution, Nelder-Mead, ...) can be used
-range for fit parameters and further constraints between fit parameters are possible
-Monodisperse(!) hard sphere structure factor can be used, too
-long computation times (depending on problem size and amount of constraints) from hours to a few days are possible
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/emulmultifit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.