This is the Linux app named eNFC whose latest release can be downloaded as enfc.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named eNFC with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A small and simple Java API to read and write NFC cards. It supports mifare cards and PN 532 chips. This library works with RS232.
More details: http://blog.sibvisions.com/2012/12/23/new-project-embedded-nfc/
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/enfc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.