This is the Linux app named Entando whose latest release can be downloaded as Entando_portalexample-standalone_4.2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Entando with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Entando is the lightest open source Digital Transformation Platform for Modern
Applications. We help customers bring to production enterprise applications that are lightweight, cloud native, and highly customized, and do so significantly faster than their competitors. Our platform harmonizes user experience across enterprise omnichannel applications, accelerating time to market, and increasing development efficiency.
Get the latest version of Entando's Community Edition and its Plugins on Github (http://github.com/entando).
- Open Source
- Modern application tools and methodologies
- Search Support
- Process management
- Content management
- Mobile rendering
- Rich UI / Omnichannel support
- UX Convergence and UI best practices
- Component-based architecture
- High availability, highly scalable
Government, Information Technology, Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Architects
MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql), Other network-based DBMS
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/japs/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.