This is the Linux app named Enterprise Web Test whose latest release can be downloaded as enterpise_web_test_1_02.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Enterprise Web Test with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Enterprise Web Test
DESCRIPTIONEnterprise Web Test allows Java programmers to write re-usable tests for web applications that, unlike HttpUnit, "drive" the actual web browser on the actual platform they intend to support. Tests can be leveraged for functional, stress, reliability.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/webunitproj/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.