This is the Linux app named EOS Benchmark whose latest release can be downloaded as eos_benchmark_100.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EOS Benchmark with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
EOS Benchmark helps PHP programmers benchmark the parts of (or the entire) source code. It tracks memory consumption and execution time, and is able to hide its own memory footprints.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/eosbenchmark/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.