This is the Linux app named EpsEngine whose latest release can be downloaded as EpsEngine-gpl-0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EpsEngine with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
In the latest major Qt version (Qt5) the possibility to export graphics to PostScript was dropped: the QPrinter::PostScriptFormat option was removed. EpsEngine was developped in order to cover this lack and to enable Qt based applications to easily export graphics to the Encapsulated PostScript format.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/epsengine/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.