This is the Linux app named EPSI whose latest release can be downloaded as EPSI_v1.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EPSI with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
EPSI (Erlang Publish-Subscribe Infrastructure) is an Erlang implementation of a distributed infrastructure providing a content-based publish-subscribe service to its clients.
- dynamic overlay network of brokers (tree topology)
- dynamically connect subscribers to brokers passing their content-filtering function
- publication of messages
- causal ordering of messages
- fault tolerance to crashes (both local and remote crashes)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/epsi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.