This is the Linux app named Errorism whose latest release can be downloaded as Errorism-2.5.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Errorism with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONA great web PHP software for displaying error pages on certain errors. Like pages for Error 404,401, 500, 403, etc. Display Errors with multiple themes and be updated with all the changes and looks. No need of any type of database.
Easy to Install, small in size and based on simple code, it is far above than great. You need not to worry about the Error Pages because we care about it. You only need to be updated to this php software and do the rest of your website coding.
NEW: A new feature called Custom Error Creator and Muti-Theme support and active theme development.
We gave it a tagline "Made with Love and Errors", as it was first launched on 14-Feb-2012 but then on Dec-2013 we stopped it's Developments. Now it is again being developed by us and is being updated time to time.
- Easy Error Page Management
- Software Update Panel
- Errorism Control Panel
- Major Error Page Codes Supported
- No Database Needed
- Easy Installation
- Easy Integration
- Fast Support
- Free, Lifetime
- Need not to be an Expert
- Unlimited Error Pages with 'Custom Error Creator'
- Multi-Theme support
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/errorism/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.