This is the Linux app named errors whose latest release can be downloaded as errors0.9.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named errors with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Package errors provides simple error handling primitives. The traditional error handling idiom in Go that is applied recursively up the call stack results in error reports without context or debugging information. The errors package allows programmers to add context to the failure path in their code in a way that does not destroy the original value of the error. Wrap function returns a new error that adds context to the original error. Using errors.Wrap constructs a stack of errors, adding context to the preceding error. Depending on the nature of the error it may be necessary to reverse the operation of errors.Wrap to retrieve the original error for inspection. Any error value which implements this interface can be inspected by errors.Cause. errors.Cause will recursively retrieve the topmost error which does not implement causer, which is assumed to be the original cause.
- Add context to an error
- Formatted printing of errors
- Retrieve the cause of an error
- Retrieve the stack trace of an error or wrapper
- Wrap constructs a stack of errors, adding context to the preceding error
- Depending on the nature of the error it may be necessary to reverse the operation of errors
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/errors.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.