This is the Linux app named Mountain Climbing Journal whose latest release can be downloaded as mcj_x86_64_20210816.img.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mountain Climbing Journal with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Mountain Climbing Journal
This project starts with the bot, and uses triples to build a knowledge management system. Think of the bot (the base image) as a base camp that builds/climbs anything.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mountainclimbingjournal/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.