This is the Linux app named ESP8266 Arduino Core whose latest release can be downloaded as Release3.0.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ESP8266 Arduino Core with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ESP8266 Arduino Core
ESP8266 Arduino Core is the Arduino core for the ESP8266 WiFi chip. It brings support for the ESP8266 chip to the Arduino environment, allowing you to write sketches, use familiar Arduino functions and libraries, and run these directly on ESP8266 without the need for an external microcontroller.
ESP8266 Arduino core comes with libraries that enable it to perform a number of things. It can communicate over WiFi through the use of TCP and UDP; it can set up HTTP, mDNS, SSDP, and DNS servers; and it can perform OTA updates. ESP8266 Arduino core works with SD cards, servos, SPI and I2C peripherals.
- Allows the use of Arduino functions and libraries and running them directly on ESP8266
- Can communicate over WiFi using TCP and UDP
- Can set up HTTP, mDNS, SSDP, and DNS servers
- Can perform OTA updates
- Can use a file system in flash memory
- Works with SD cards, servos, SPI and I2C peripherals
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/esp8266-arduino-core.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.