This is the Linux app named Etas Download Helper whose latest release can be downloaded as EtasDownloadHelper1.0.1forMacOSX.mpkg.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Etas Download Helper with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Etas Download Helper
ETAS Download Helper v1.0.1 released
Etas Download Helper is a tool for downloading books from hathitrust.org with your institutional login data
PLEASE NOTE: Due to an update to the hathitrust homepage, the EDH v1.0.0 is no longer functional. Please update to EDH v1.0.1
(Note: This software is in BETA state)
Please let other users know if Etas Download Helper worked for you / your institution via the discussion section (anonymous - no registration is required)
Etas Download Helper is not working for you. Than you might try this alternative: https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/User:Mukkakukaku/Guide
The guide has been updated in April 2021!
- Installer for MS Windows
- AppImage for Linux-Ubuntu x64 LTS versions
- Installer for Mac OS x (10.13 or newer)
E-Mail contact: [email protected]
- login interface for hathitrust.org
- download of images
- download of OCR text
- download of PDF
- merge and conversion of images files to PDF
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/etasdownloadhelper/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.