This is the Linux app named ng-file-upload whose latest release can be downloaded as Version12.2.13.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ng-file-upload with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
File upload progress, cancel/abort. File drag and drop (html5 only). Image paste from clipboard and drag and drop from browser pages (html5 only). Image resize and center crop (native) and user controlled crop through ngImgCrop. See crop sample (html5 only). Orientation fix for jpeg image files with exif orientation data. Resumable uploads, pause/resume upload (html5 only). Native validation support for file type/size, image width/height/aspect ratio, video/audio duration, and ng-required with pluggable custom sync or async validations. Show thumbnail or preview of selected images/audio/videos. Supports CORS and direct upload of file's binary data using Upload.$http(). Plenty of sample server side code, available on nuget. On demand flash FileAPI shim loading no extra load for html5 browsers. HTML5 FileReader.readAsDataURL shim for IE8-9.
- Available on npm, bower, meteor, nuget
- Upload with form submit and validations
- Upload multiple files one by one on file select
- Upload multiple files in one request on file select
- Drop and upload with $watch
- Image Crop and Upload
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ng-file-upload.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.