This is the Linux app named Ethereum Wallet and Mist Browser whose latest release can be downloaded as Mist-win64-0-11-1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ethereum Wallet and Mist Browser with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Ethereum Wallet and Mist Browser
Ethereum Wallet is a gateway to decentralized applications on the Ethereum blockchain. It enables you to hold and secure ether and other crypto-assets built on Ethereum, as well as write, deploy and use smart contracts.
Mist Browser (formerly Ethereum Dapp Browser) is the end-user interface for Ethereum. It's the tool of choice for browsing and using Dapps and is specifically designed for non-technical users.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ethereum-wallet.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.