This is the Linux app named eu4qt whose latest release can be downloaded as euqt_624.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named eu4qt with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONeuqt wrap uses the Qt shared libraries in addition to a thin wrapper in c/c++ of some classes and methods of Qt objects compiled into euqt shared library, euqt.dll or euqt.so or whatever is the convention on your system for the euphoria programming language. pre alpha but it already works quite well. eu4.x & Qt 4.xx so far.
no repo yet
Win32 (MS Windows), KDE, Qt
C++, C, Euphoria
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/eu4qt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.