This is the Linux app named Excel compare tool whose latest release can be downloaded as CompareExcel-v07.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Excel compare tool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Excel compare tool
Java tool that takes a source and a compare file as input and then generates following files if any differences are encountered:
-Source file with differences marked and
-Compare file with differences marked
-Difference dump file containg all locations of differences, src value, compare value
- Literal comparison cell-by-cell
- Numeric cell comparison only
- A relative threshold value to mark numeric values as different (rounding)
- Case (in)sensitive
- Filter of worksheets to compare
- Use calculated values for formula (or not)
- User definable allowed range of relative deviation
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/excel-compare-tool/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.