This is the Linux app named Excel Gantt whose latest release can be downloaded as ExcelGantt-EasySchedulingv1.3.2.xlsm. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Excel Gantt with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The main purpose of this Program is to fill a gap in Project Scheduling concerning the existing Software. This gap is noticeable whenever a contractor wants to Schedule a small project and finds no easy way to do it so. The existing software like MS Project or Primavera among others not only require skilled professionals but also aren’t readily available like the ubiquitous Excel… On top of that, they have their own idiosyncrasies that by themselves represent equal or greater difficulties as the Project schedule itself.
Basically speaking the present program combines the availability of Excel together with Macros that facilitate the Development and Management of a Schedule accordingly to the standard practices of Project Scheduling, namely, Gantt Charts and S-Curves.
For more details please read the User Manual available in Files.
- MS Project
- Project Management
- Project Scheduling
Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/excel-gantt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.