This is the Linux app named Fingerprint Attendance System whose latest release can be downloaded as attendance_system.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Fingerprint Attendance System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Fingerprint Attendance System
Desktop software program that uses fingerprints to control the attendance of people to a conference, classes or to the work.
- Using a fingerprint reader it controls the assistance of people registered in the system.
- Support the assistance control by events.
- Easily get reports about the assistance of users.
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/attendencesys/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.