This is the Linux app named EXcompCEL whose latest release can be downloaded as EXcompCELv0.81.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EXcompCEL with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
An easy to use Java Desktop Tool to compare Excel Files.
The idea is to have a small (desktop) tool to compare spread sheet files.
But you don't need to have a spread sheet application installed like MS Office or Open Office.
You can use it as a console tool or as desktop application.
The tool uses the Apache POI and the OdfToolkit projects to access the spread sheet files.
- Compare Spread Sheet Files (xls, xlsx, ods)
- Drag & Drop
- Apache Poi, ODFDOM
- Java Desktop Application
- Start via Java Webstart
- Find doublets in spread sheet
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/excompcel/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.