This is the Linux app named ExiBomb Mail Statistics Logging whose latest release can be downloaded as exibomb-0.1.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ExiBomb Mail Statistics Logging with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ExiBomb Mail Statistics Logging
ExiBomb is a system designd to monitor mail traffic on the Exim based MTA server. The interface is developed in PHP. It reads the maillogs in a tail method and stores all relevant data in a MYSQL Database.The script reading the logs was developed in PERL.
Information Technology, System Administrators, Telecommunications Industry
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/exibomb/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.