This is the Linux app named expeDITA Content Collaboration Tool whose latest release can be downloaded as expedita-cct-CR-20101028.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named expeDITA Content Collaboration Tool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
expeDITA Content Collaboration Tool
This project defines a walk-up-and-use, wiki-like experience designed to encourage the widest possible deployment of basic DITA writing capability across new communities of users, whose requirements can help drive additional DITA tools and services.
- XML DITA as content source format
- Login-based authentication for writers and associated permissions
- XML-based interface definition (repeatable, configurable themes and layout)
- Basic DITA content editing in a collaborative environment (utilizes rich text editors)
PHP, XSL (XSLT/XPath/XSL-FO)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/expedita-cct2/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.