This is the Linux app named Express whose latest release can be downloaded as 4.18.2sourcecode.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Express with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Express is a fast, minimal and flexible web application framework for Node.js that offers a robust set of features for web and mobile applications. With a vast selection of HTTP utility methods and middleware, and a thin, unobstructive layer of fundamental features, it’s the ideal solution for single page applications, web sites, hybrids or public HTTP APIs.
With Express you’re not forced to use any one ORM or template engine. You have access and support to over 14 template engines through Consolidate.js, so crafting your perfect framework is quick and easy.
- Robust routing
- Focus on high performance
- Very high test coverage
- HTTP helpers (redirection, caching, etc)
- View system that supports 14+ template engines
- Content negotiation
- Executable for generating applications quickly
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/express.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.