This is the Linux app named EXTE whose latest release can be downloaded as exte-2.0-beta.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EXTE with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
EXTE recognizes temporal expressions in a text. Temporal expressions are any references to the TIME e.g.: "today", "12th march 2006", "as soon as he woke up". This analyzer will recognize three languages: Spanish, English and French.
Advanced End Users, Developers
Java Swing, Web-based
JDBC, PostgreSQL (pgsql)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/exte/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.