This is the Linux app named Extended Java WordNet Library whose latest release can be downloaded as extjwnl-2.0.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Extended Java WordNet Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Extended Java WordNet Library
extJWNL (Extended Java WordNet Library) is a Java API for creating, reading and updating dictionaries in WordNet format. extJWNL is an upgraded version of JWNL. The library features support for creating, editing and writing dictionaries; dictionary encodings, including UTF-8; Java generics; huge dictionaries; instance dictionaries and static singletone dictionary; Maven and more.
- Writes wordnets in Princeton WordNet format
- Supports UTF-8 and other encodings
- Supports huge wordnets
- Supports Java generics
- Supports Maven
- Supports instance dictionaries and static singletone dictionary
Information Technology, Science/Research, Education, Advanced End Users, Developers
JDBC, MySQL, Proprietary file format
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/extjwnl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.