This is the Linux app named eXtensible PERl scripTable MUD client whose latest release can be downloaded as xpertmud-3.1preview1.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named eXtensible PERl scripTable MUD client with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
eXtensible PERl scripTable MUD client
DESCRIPTIONA MUD-Client for Windows (Win32) and KDE, featuring perl, python and ruby scripting, as well as multi-window output. The main focus is a very strong scripting engine (nearly everything is accessible from a script) while trying to stay user friendly.
KDE, Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xpertmud/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.