This is the Linux app named eXtensible Text Framework (XTF) whose latest release can be downloaded as xtf-3.1.war. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named eXtensible Text Framework (XTF) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
eXtensible Text Framework (XTF)
DESCRIPTIONNOTICE: This code repository is deprecated. Please visit https://github.com/cdlib/xtf for the latest updates.
Obsolete Description: The eXtensible Text Framework (XTF) is an architecture that supports searching across collections of heterogeneous textual data (XML, PDF, HTML, text, and more), and the presentation of results and documents in a highly configurable manner. Includes highly customized versions of the proven open-source components Lucene and Saxon.
XSL (XSLT/XPath/XSL-FO), Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xtf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.