This is the Linux app named ezthumb whose latest release can be downloaded as ezthumb-3.6.7.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ezthumb with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A video thumbnail generator based on FFMPEG.
- Supports almost any video format include x265.
- Ouput JPG, PNG or GIF format.
- Support generating transparent PNG or GIF.
- Support generating Animated GIF.
- Support generating all thumbnails in one canvas, or generating individual thumbnails.
- Support batch processing in command line.
- Support both command line tool and a lightweight GUI application.
- Cross platform design support Linux/Windows XP/Windows 7 (Win32 API).
- Using IUP portable UI library to gain the native GUI feeling.
- Written in C and FFMPEG, as well as libav, API.
Win32 (MS Windows), Command-line, GTK+
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ezthumb/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.