This is the Linux app named 3DimViewer whose latest release can be downloaded as 3DimViewer_2.1-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named 3DimViewer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
3DimViewer is a lightweight 3D viewer of medical DICOM datasets that is distributed as open source software. The viewer is multiplatform software written in C++ that runs on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux systems.
3DimViewer source codes are available on Bitbucket (https://bitbucket.org/3dimlab/3dimviewer).
Video tutorials can be found on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCvwUmKRw9ZO4YexLKEXmw_2jPo-kXVRn).
- 3D visualization of medical volumetric images (CT and MRI scans).
- Multiplanar and orthogonal XY, XZ and YZ views.
- Adjustable density window.
- Density and distance measuring.
- DICOM dataset import.
- Volume rendering using shaders running on NVidia and AMD graphic cards.
- Tissue segmentation based on thresholding.
- Surface modeling of any segmented tissue.
- 3D surface rendering.
- Running on Windows and Mac OS X.
Healthcare Industry, Science/Research, Education, Advanced End Users, Developers
OpenGL, Plugins, Qt
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tridimviewer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.