This is the Linux app named Fabric.js whose latest release can be downloaded as Version4.5.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Fabric.js with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Fabric provides an interactive object model on top of canvas element, so you can create and populate objects on canvas; manipulate the size, position and rotation of these objects; modify properties such as color, transparency and more. You could also group these objects together with just a simple mouse selection.
Fabric offers support for touch devices, as well as Node.js support. It currently supports the following browsers: Firefox 2+, Safari 3+, Opera 9.64+, Chrome (all versions), IE10, IE11, and Edge.
- Create and populate objects on canvas (from simple to complex shapes and images)
- Apply filters, gradients and shadows
- Add and manipulate text
- Built-in animation support
- Group objects
- Flip objects, make them draggable or lock in place
- Use patterns to fill content
- Free drawing
- Can be serialized to JSON or SVG, and restored at any time
- Support for touch devices
- Support for Node.js
- Multi-browser support
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fabric-js.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.