This is the Linux app named FalansterCity3D whose latest release can be downloaded as version_1dot45_misc_improvements.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FalansterCity3D with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Have You ever wondered what would be like the weirdest Grand Theft Auto clone ever made? Well, we are pretty close with the FalansterCity3D urban environment rendering-engine where You can also drive the cars in the city.
And moreover, it's a browser-game, so it runs instantly in any internet-browser. Why not try it directly at the link below?
Even on smarthones or whatever, as long as it has a browser and sufficient CPU-speed. Whereas the CPU requirements are actually very low.
And with some little sponsoring, this could also come to a full completion, leading to a mind-blowing product in little time. And also produce spin-offs like something similar, but written in C++, and featuring nice, textured OpenGL graphics, and even lower system requirements ; and even more... .
Brought to You by Simon (alias ''the Nerd of Algorithms")
If You thing You think You may become a sponsor for it's dev, let me know.
- 3D urban environment, cityside ; with the ability to drive cars around
- full-fledged 3D graphics produced by internal procedure, so no compatibility problems
- It can be used also as a 3D map-program, a very advanced one
- In can be used as a game also, similar to GTA 1, 2 and a little bit GTA 3
- Runs on all platforms: just open the webpage into which it's embedded, and use it!
- realistic physics of the cars and their collisions ; which may get later even better
- It has lots of future prospects, moreover I accept and search sponsorisation to accelerate it's development
Science/Research, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Project is a 3D engine, Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/falanstercity3d/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.