This is the Linux app named Falco whose latest release can be downloaded as 0.33.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Falco with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Falco is a open source project to detect abnormal application behavior in a cloud native environment like Kubernetes. This cloud native runtime security project allows you to detect unexpected application behavior and alerts on threats.
- Build rules specific to your Cloud Native platforms
- Runtime Security built for containers.
- Complete insight into application and container behavior
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/falco.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.