This is the Linux app named Falling Block Game to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as fbg2-0.4.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Falling Block Game to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Falling Block Game to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Falling Block Game is a free, open source block stacking game available for Windows and Linux. The object of the game is to move and rotate pieces in order to fill in complete rows. The more rows you clear at once, the more points you score!
- High resolution graphics
- Retro music and sound effects
- High scores list
- Multiple gameplay modes
- Customizable controls (with gamepad support)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fbg/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.