This is the Linux app named Fast Frequent Subgraph Mining (FFSM) to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as FFSM.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Fast Frequent Subgraph Mining (FFSM) to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Fast Frequent Subgraph Mining (FFSM) to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThis project aims to develop and share fast frequent subgraph mining and graph learning algorithms. Currently we release the frequent subgraph mining package FFSM and later we will include new functions for graph regression and classification package
- Perform fast frequent subgraph mining
- Perform subgraph isomorphism for generating test data for graph learning
Project is a templating system
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ffsm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.