This is the Linux app named Fast Screen Recorder whose latest release can be downloaded as Fast_screen_recorder_v1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Fast Screen Recorder with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Fast Screen Recorder
Fast Screen Recorder is a fast modern-day screen recording tool for windows from Hnc Inc. Fast Screen Recorder is simple, easy to use and operates at a lightning-fast speed. Fast Screen Recorder operates smoothly and the videos that are recorded using Fast Screen Recorder are uploaded, processed, and made available to the users in a matter of seconds irrespective of the recording time, be it hours, minutes or seconds.
Additionally, Fast Screen Recorder doesn’t take any disk space or slows down your windows PC and impacts system performance no matter what. This is quite a relief to windows users who have traditionally struggled with poor performance which were further made worse after installing and using heavy screen recording tools like Camtasia and Snagit.
Users can record videos upto a clarity of 4K HD, annotate on the screen while recording, highlight mouse clicks, choose frames and filters for the webcam overlay and so much more which makes the videos more engaging and inte
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fast-screen-recorder/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.