This is the Linux app named FastMRCLib whose latest release can be downloaded as FastMRCLib-bin-win-2018.01.27.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FastMRCLib with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A small and simple library for reading and parsing MARC (bibliographic ISO-2709) records quickly. If you need to read and parse MRC files - it is that suits you.
- read records from stream
- read record ID from field 001
- iterate over all fields and subfields
- get fields by specified tag
- get fields and subfields data
Information Technology, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fastmrclib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.