This is the Linux app named FCEUBash to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as FCEUBash_12.1.16.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FCEUBash to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FCEUBash to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This is a simple and not very featureful Bash front-end to the NES emulator FCE Ultra. Normally the Linux version of FCE Ultra is command line only, and I couldn't find a .deb or "ready to go" version of the graphical frontend to FCEUX that didn't require me to compile source code(Dependency hell isn't worth trying to compile source code any more). This aims to provide key functionality such as selecting a game and passing some default arguments without requiring you to run the commands manually every time. My primary goal was to create a simple, easy to access and easy to use front-end to the novice user who just wants to click an icon and start playing their games without worrying about compiling source code and downloading/compiling missing dependencies, etc. FCE Ultra is not included with this download so make sure you install it yourself. This is just a front-end.
- Installer creates desktop and menu icons
- Provides graphical prompts through zenity
- Doesn't require any compiling, it can run straight out the gate, even the packaged installer is an optional feature
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fceubash/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.