This is the Linux app named Featureless Linux Library whose latest release can be downloaded as fll-0.5.7.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Featureless Linux Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Featureless Linux Library
When computer power increases, programmers generally add more "features", thus making any performance gains in new hardware negligible. This project is an attempt to develop a library above libc that breaks out of this terrible loop.
- Native UTF-8
- "Fake", an Alternative to "Make"
- "Byte Dump", an Alternative to "Hex Dump"
- SystemD Free
- Featureless Settings Specification (FSS)
- IKI Specification (IKI)
Information Technology, System Administrators, Developers
X Window System (X11), Non-interactive (Daemon), Command-line, Curses/Ncurses
Unix Shell, C++, C
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fll/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.