This is the Linux app named Feedn Read whose latest release can be downloaded as FnR_060b_Win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Feedn Read with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Feed'n Read is an open Java based newsfeed reader. It is powered by the Sun ROME syndication framework and supports RSS 0.90, 0.91, 0.92, 0.93, 0.94, 1.0, 2.0, ATOM 0.3 and 1.0). Intuitive, fast and responsive ui using eclipse technologies (JFace / SWT)
Developers, Education, End Users/Desktop, Information Technology, System Administrators, Telecommunications Industry
Eclipse, Java SWT
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fnr/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.