This is the Linux app named C64 Datasette tape utilities whose latest release can be downloaded as c64tapedecode-0.1-win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named C64 Datasette tape utilities with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
C64 Datasette tape utilities
This is a set of programs to manipulate Commodore 64 Datasette tape files. These tools can convert a WAV file to a TAP file and vice versa, or extract PRG/SEQ files from a TAP file. Additional tools are planned to convert PRG/SEQ files to a TAP file.
- Read or write .TAP files
- Extract individual files (PRG and SEQ) from tape
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/c64tapedecode/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.