This is the Linux app named LVFTools whose latest release can be downloaded as lvftools_old_beta_win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LVFTools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
LVF (lossless video file) is a very simple and speed lossless video format specially created to work with bitmap output of 3DSMax(R)-like renderers, and store the high definition output in the form of one lossless compressed large videofile. User can easy split and merge these files without any information loss on a very high speed. Even if you need just one frame you'll got it with one move with original rendered quality.
This project holds the full LVF toolset.
Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lvftools/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.