This is the Linux app named FENNIX to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as FENNIX.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FENNIX to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FENNIX to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONFENNIX is a simulator of artificial neural networks written in Java. It allows you to easily describe a complete simulation by using a simple text script language or by adding nodes to a tree of tasks by using the graphical used interface. Moreover, FENNIX is composed of pluggable tools that can be easily modified in order to add new functionalities to the simulator.
Information Technology, Science/Research, Education, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fennix/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.