This is the Linux app named ffmpeg-php extension whose latest release can be downloaded as ext_ffmpeg_20050221.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ffmpeg-php extension with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ffmpeg-php is a PHP extension that adds functions for accessing and retrieving information from movies and audio files. ffmpeg-php provides access to the many audio and video formats supported by ffmpeg.
NOTE: This project is no longer maintained and completely unloved. Check out (https://github.com/char0n/ffmpeg-php/tree/master/adapter) for a drop in replacement that's actively maintained and not hosted on this horrendous sourceforge site.
Advanced End Users, Developers
Web-based, Non-interactive (Daemon), Plugins
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ffmpeg-php/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.