This is the Linux app named raspicam whose latest release can be downloaded as raspicam-0.1.9.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named raspicam with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This library allows to use the Raspberry Pi Camera.
- Provides class RaspiCam for easy and full control of the camera
- Provides class RaspiCam_Cv for easy control of the camera with OpenCV.
- Easy compilation/installation using cmake.
- No need to install development file of userland. Implementation is hidden.
- Many examples
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/raspicam/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.