This is the Linux app named ffplay-mjpeg whose latest release can be downloaded as ffplay-mjpeg-3.1.5-201902.testing.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ffplay-mjpeg with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONffplay cmd line application for X with SDL.
*BUILD DEP: Make sure you have sdl devel installed.(libsdl-dev on debian.)
Installs to /usr/local/bin
with default prefix.
Minimized build for
motion jpeg "mjpeg only" viewing
Only one binary in the package:
*ffplay is from the ffmpeg project and ffplay-mjpeg is a recompiled project specifically for mjpeg viewing.
Static Build, small binary with 1428040 bytes currently with LInux X86_64 builds.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ffplay-mjpeg/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.