This is the Linux app named fGPS - Fast GPS code system whose latest release can be downloaded as SourceandBinaries.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named fGPS - Fast GPS code system with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
fGPS - Fast GPS code system
fGPS is a code system that provides both latitude and longitude in a simple alfanumeric system that is easier to input in GPS devices, and easier to provide by phone or sms than standard coordinate systems.
- Converts GPS coordinates into a simple code
- Converts the fGPS code back to latitude and longitude
Manufacturing, Telecommunications Industry, Developers
ASP, Visual Basic, Visual Basic .NET
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fgps-fastgpscod/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.