This is the Linux app named fiftyfifty to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as 5050-0.14.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named fiftyfifty to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
fiftyfifty to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:As you may recall, a Turing-machine is an all-purpose computer. A Turing-machine has a memory that consists of a track or line of data. On the track, a read-/write-head is moving. The read-write head itself is a state engine, which is affected by the input from the track, and which decides what to write on the track, and where to read the next input, by "moving" the head back or forth.
In 5050, the part of the track left of the head is represented not by a line or stack of information, but by a binary tree. The part right of the head is represented by a binary tree, too. The head itself sort of sits between the two trees, but will often change its state according to information from the right side of the left side. In 5050, the state of the head itself is again represented as a tree of commands, although for simple programs, a linear representation can be sufficient.
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fiftyfifty/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.