This is the Linux app named File_combine whose latest release can be downloaded as file_parse.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named File_combine with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Usually, we get several files with the same format. Then we want summury these files, with many kind of operations, such as time start, time end, some value's addition , subduction, simply content replace and so on.
I provide a frame work file to deal the operation with the name file_parse.py. Self define function file names external_fun.py. The file combine configure file names example.ini. and two examle html file example_a.html, example_b.html. you can easily run it in command line: python file_parse.py. it will generate example file according to the rule(example.ini).
It now supprot txt file, html file,xml file
I am glad if this can help you.
If you want any more information, you can email to me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.The first and import feature, I think, is you can add your self define function in external_fun.py file. And you should remember you will use it in ini file.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/filecombine/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.