This is the Linux app named FillMAd whose latest release can be downloaded as FillMAd-0.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FillMAd with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
* Note: SF gives wrong "latest version" info (0.0.15 while it is now 2015 v. 0.2.0 - so select from Browse All Files).
Manage the e-mail addresses you need for a mailing: input e-mail address, company, contact, etc and store in your (local) MySQL database. The input of the e-mail has some minor format-control and auto-complete which saves time typing. Make a selection to do a CSV-export to external online mailinghost. Keep the control over your addresses that are basicly stored on your own storage and not dependent from some provider. Keep metadata for yourself: entry date, collected by, source, intrest/productgroup instead of leaving them "in the cloud" for misuse by others. Platform: Gambas2 on Linux desktop.
- Enter e-mail address and have format checked
- Confirm suggested Company and Contact name from e-mail address
- Have entered name and company accents and umlauts auto-removed
- Edit contact with friendly
- Store contacts in your own MySQL database
- keep contact language for muliple language mailings
- Add comment and tags (category) to the mail addres
- Export to csv to use/import anywhere e.g. online mailing application
- Import e-mail adresses with (or w/o) name, company from csv file
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fillmad/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.